Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So not serious.

I'm bored, and in a very un-serious mood.
So I'm making a list of the people that I think are the best looking from bands/movies.
Three categories: 1)Best Looking, 2) Best Voice and 3) Coolest Brothers.
My favorite of the favs will be at the end.
Here goes:

20. Aaron Gillespie
Aaron Gillespie

19. Patrick Dempsey
Patrick Dempsey

18. Hayden Christensen
Hayden Christensen

17. Long-hair Matt Thiessen.
Matt Thiessen

16. David Duchovney
Fox Mulder

15. Jason Castro
jason castro

14. John Warne
John


13. Stephen Christian
Stephen Christian from Anberlin

12. Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

11. Zac Efron
Zac Efron

10. Skeet Ulrich
Skeet Ulrich

9. Tom Welling
Tom Welling

8. Sean Feris
sean feris

7. Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher

6. Michael Cera
micheal cera

5. Trey Pearson
Trey

4. Jon Foreman
:D

3. James Marsden
James Marsden

2. Solomon "Soul Glow Activatur" Olds
soul glow activatur

And the winner of best looking is:

1. Timothy Foreman
tim foreman
Tim Talking!


The awards for Best Voice goes to:

5. Orlando Bloom
Orlando Bloom

4. Johnny Depp
depp

3. Daniel Radcliffe
daniel radcliffe

2. Tim Foreman
Tim Foreman

And the winner of Best Voice is:

1. Rupert Grint
rupert grint



The winners of Coolest Siblings is obviously:

Timothy David & Jonathan Mark Foreman
Brothers!

And my all time favorite:

Timothy David Foreman
tim foreman of switchfoot


So that's it.
Lemme know what you think!
*alldone!*

2 comments:

Nina said...

lmao
this made me smile.
though i think that matty t should've been closer to #1 xD lol

i might have to steal this idea from you. xD lol

Christi said...

dudeee....
I loved that.

Hahahaha

I can't believe Matt Thiessen was on your list...
I remember like, 2 summers ago I'd always talk about how good looking I thought he was and you were like "EWWWW noooo!!!!"
hahahahahaha

Haha...I couldn't even think of 20 actors/people in bands...

You're awesome.